5.06.2010

Please help me!!!

Hi friends! I hope you each had a great Cinco De Mayo! I know mine was great! Any excuse to get together with friends for Mexican Food sounds like a fun time to me. Here are a few pictures from our fun night out!











The main reason for this post is because I need your help. I need EVERY single one of my blogger friends to help me win a dream come true for my husband & I. We entered ourselves in a backyard makeover. The person that receives the most votes, wins the makeover & will get a whole new backyard!

As you can see from this picture, our backyard is AWFUL! We have worked so hard on the front yard, & the inside of our house that this was the last thing we have been able to get to. Then I lost my job, had Avery, & here we are! I want to have a dream backyard. As you all know I love to entertain & have friends over & gatherings. We would love to actually have a place to just grill. We can't even grill in the backyard! Plus I would love to have a place for Avery to play, & somewhere for us to sit & enjoy our time during the summer! So, please VOTE for us to win this dream come true!


Here is how to vote:

STEPS:
1.) Click on link to go to the website
http://knwa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=16716&s=3531427&i=1&r=448612
2.) Register (it's very fast & easy)
3.) Click on the VOTE TAB & look for our house with subject line, "In need of a patio" & then click, "VOTE".

Thanks for all your support!!!!

28 comments:

  1. Okay, just voted!!! Good luck, hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loos like you had a fabulous Cinco De Mayo celebration!

    Just voted for you!! Hope you win!!!! ;)

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Voted and I hope you win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley you look amazing...love your hair like that girly! Um you so have a nice tan....I wish I did ha! ha!

    I so just voted for ya....and left a comment on there too!

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just voted! I want you to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! :)
    Can you only vote once, or is it a daily thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got my vote my dear! :) I hope you guys win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be voting as soon as I get home (my work computer doesn't do well with that stuff).
    Love every single outfit you and your "girls" are wearing for Cinco de Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted! Hope you win :) I have some good friends that live in Centerton - John & Tiffany Sampson. I didn't know you lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted!! How many times can we vote? Ouch, looks like you have a sunburn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted! I hope yall win!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made an account, and it says I'm logged in. The only problem is when I click vote, it says I'm not logged in. I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just voted - good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted! Sure hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun outing... look at all you cute girls. Hope you win, and get your backyard! GOOD LUCK! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning,
    I just registered and voted. Your sweet baby needs a place to play.

    My hubby built our deck a few summers ago.(It's still too cold here to be out much, but we use it a lot) He and I sit out there after work in the evening and we grill our dinner several times a week.

    Currently, he is using patio blocks to create a place for our fire pit.

    Have a Happy Mother's Day Weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Over from Kelly's Korner where she asked everyone to go vote for you.....just voted!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted for you! Hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just voted!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear. What an awesome competition. Wish Texas would do something like that.

    ReplyDelete