5.08.2010

Park Pictures

First, I want to thank each & everyone one of you that has helped our family possibly win this dream backyard makeover. The voting process continues until the 26th of May, so please encourage your family & friends to help vote so we can win this dream come true! My prayer is that if this is in the good Lord's favor- we will win! It's worth a shot!

Here is the info again in case you haven't been able to vote:

STEPS:
1.) Click on link to go to the website
http://knwa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=16716&s=3531427&i=1&r=448612
2.) Register (it's very fast & easy)
3.) Click on the VOTE TAB & look for our house with subject line, "In need of a patio" & then click, "VOTE".

In the meantime I thought I would share some pictures of Avery & her Daddy from this past week. We enjoyed a lunch date with him one day & went to a local park afterwards to walk around & I captured some great pictures of the 2 loves of my life!! It's hard to believe that I am celebrating my first Mother's Day tomorrow with my family. God.is.good!















15 comments:

  1. How precious!!! That park scenery is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pics! Going to the park on a pretty day is so fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery is such a cutie! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! God IS Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! She is such a doll and I can't believe she still keeps the cute bands/bows on her head. :)

    I recognize Bogle Park - used to live near it and we took many walks over there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you 3 had a fun day at the park. i love the pictures. that first one of Avery and her daddy is really good. you should frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy First Mother's Day Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a doll! I'm really impressed that she keeps her bows on her head. You trained her good! I hope you have a blessed first Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet pictures! Love the ones of Avery holding her daddy's hand! She looks like such a big girl...love all those rolls :)
    Happy Mother's Day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you ever post where your friend is selling the Crazy, Rockin' bows?

    What a fun weekend for your first Mother's Day!!!
    Hope it is everything and more than you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, God IS good. :] Happy Mothers' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Avery is so pretty! She always looks serious and deep in thought..lol Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best of luck with the backyard giveaway! I voted for ya! That pic of you and Avery is adorable! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! What photo editing program to you use to get the special effects? I would love to know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete