5.04.2010

Busy Planning

Last night our friends the Anderson's invited us over to their house to eat brownies & watch Dancing with the Stars. The guys hung out watching TV while us girls made brownies!


The weather was just beautiful out today. Sunny & 80. I skipped my normal workout routine because I taught a Body Pump class this evening & didn't want to be exhausted before teaching. Instead I decided to go looking around town for some Birthday stuff for Avery. I literally have a little over a week to get out invitations for her colorful 1st Birthday party so I decided to get the ball rolling on planning!

First stop was Mexican for lunch. Although we are all going for more Mexican tomorrow for Cinco De Mayo, we still decided it was worth it. Can't go wrong with Mexican food!



I sported my FIRST Romber ever today, so much fun!


Second stop of the day was this fabulous little place in our town, "SIGN SEALED & DELIVERED". It's my favorite shop besides Hobby Lobby. I got some cute stuff to add to her BDAY pile & have to finish up some stuff at Hobby Lobby tomorrow. I have them making me a fun arrangement for the food table with this cute little zebra in it! You know it wouldn't be a party for Avery without the zebra prints!



I LOVE this fun stuff. It's a little something bright I am adding to all of the tables everyone will be sitting at!


Im having the same exact cake made for her 1st Bday that they had made for my baby shower. Im even going to make the same "A" they had made for this one! I have to get this ordered soon too!


******Please stay tuned for my blog post tomorrow! I have something VERY important that I am going to post that I need EVERYONE of my blogger friends to comment & vote on. It's VERY important to me & my husband! =)

10 comments:

  1. DWTS and brownies = perfect night!! Can't wait to see Ave's party come together! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love that picture of you and Avery at the table. So cute! And P.S.---I'm amazed that someone in "real life" is pulling off a romper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy browinies....now I want one LOL....

    You totally rocked the Romper girl! You look fab as always :0)

    I am lovin the stuff you got for Avery's party! That zebra is just to stinkin cute!

    Have a fab day
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see Avery's party! It's going to be so nice! Love the stuff you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the romper! I tried one on at Target yesterday for the first time, took a picture of myself i the dressing room and sent it to my Mom and Hubs to see if i could pull it off. Surprising, they both loved it. So i will be going back to purchase my first romper...since childhood.

    P.S. Love the stuff for Avery's birthday! I can't believe she is going to be 1, i've been a follower since you were pregnant with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you look SO stinkin' cute in your romper!!!
    I looooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable! And I can't even imagine what all you have cooking up for Avery's birthday. It is going to be here SO soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy planning Ashley!!! I am hear to help with your announcement tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear what's up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the romper! You total rock it! And her birthday stuff is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete