4.04.2011

NAIL FUN!

I found these awesome little nail polish strips at Wal-mart while I was shopping today! They are AMAZING... and even come in zebra but of course the store was out. I first saw a girl at my church wearing them & I fell in love. Hers looked like lace. You have to try these. They are so easy to apply and don't look like they will chip easily. Im all about something fun & funky, and of course cheap!




Ave had so much fun playing today on her slide!







She looked so sweet & innocent tonight in the bath...



It was a pretty simple, low key afternoon... and I loved every second!

9 comments:

  1. I'm diggin those nails!! HOT!! I may have to get some this weekend! We are going to a concert and that would be rockin!! Wish you were here to go! It would be fun!! You could always hop in the car and head this way! lol!

    Oh and I love Ave's little legggings with the ruffles, so presh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek check out those baby blues! She is so beautiful! Um I love those nails girl, Wally World rocks except for the whole check out line part LOL....zebra too, I am on the lookout LOL if I find them I will buy two one for me and one for you LOL...zebra isn't as in in WV lol...now if it was camo that would be a different story bahahahhaah! Do you watch Teen MOM? Corey and Leah live pretty close to us and they had a camo cake and camo tuxes and camo hairbows for their little girls so sweet and so WV....LOL

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those nail things are so cute!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I bought the zebra and leopard ones and did my daughters in zebra and it took forever and I couldn't get them to stick well...but they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails and Avery's outfit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used them on my toenails and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and was wondering if you could share how you edit your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the zebra ones and did just my big toes and then painted the rest of my toes sparkly hot pink!! I LOVE THEM! can't wait to get diff designs and try them!

    ReplyDelete