4.08.2011

The love of my camera...

I love taking pictures.



Capturing every beat of our sweet moments in life gives me so much joy.



Having the memories to hold onto.



The joy to share with others.



Sharing the love of my each breathe.



The beauty God has created.



Discovering new features each day.



Making others smile.



Watching her grow through each season of life.



Finding happiness even though I want her to stay little forever.



How she won't smile when I take her picture, but does all day long.



If only I could take a picture of her sweet voice saying, "I wuv you Mummy"...



Thanking God for this gift.



Remembering each moment of her life.



Wishing I could scrap my entire second.



Loving my baby girl.



Holding onto every single sweet moment.



After taking pictures she woke up from her nap watching cartoons on my bed & said, "No Mommy"... meaning no more pictures! THE END.



THIS moment is exactly my everything, & why I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera.

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures as always!!!!
    She is a cutie pie

    Have a great weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, what kind of camera? Pictures of Avery and the rest of the family are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your blog Ashley! I am similar to you in that I photograph non-stop. I stopped photo albums when my daughter turned 4 and Jax was born (November 2010), and went to digital albums to save money, ha! You mentioned wanting to capture Avery's little voice. You can! When Mackenzie was a baby, I went and bought a $60 Sony digital voice recorder and carry it with me everywhere. I get her singing in the car, our conversations, I have recorded us reading her favorite books, talks about Jesus, her great-grandma passing away, the list goes on and on! When I was preggers, I recorded her singing to her Brother and now that she is 4, I get her "teaching" school and singing lullabyes. It is priceless and so easy to do. You just plug in the recorder to your computer with a USB and save the digital files to your desktop, a CD, wherever. You will always have them! I have no doubt you will cherish these if you decide to capture them. Now you know what to ask for for Mother's Day!

    Mendy
    www.tigersandlonghorns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following your blog Ashley! I am similar to you in that I photograph non-stop. I stopped photo albums when my daughter turned 4 and Jax was born (November 2010), and went to digital albums to save money, ha! You mentioned wanting to capture Avery's little voice. You can! When Mackenzie was a baby, I went and bought a $60 Sony digital voice recorder and carry it with me everywhere. I get her singing in the car, our conversations, I have recorded us reading her favorite books, talks about Jesus, her great-grandma passing away, the list goes on and on! When I was preggers, I recorded her singing to her Brother and now that she is 4, I get her "teaching" school and singing lullabyes. It is priceless and so easy to do. You just plug in the recorder to your computer with a USB and save the digital files to your desktop, a CD, wherever. You will always have them! I have no doubt you will cherish these if you decide to capture them. Now you know what to ask for for Mother's Day!

    Mendy
    www.tigersandlonghorns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of camera? And what kind of editing software do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! You really have put your Nikon to use! I love my Cannon and can't wait to use it more on my baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post made me tear up. So beautiful! Love ur blog and all ur great ideas!!

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We LOVE taking pictures at our house too. She is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. with those pics, who needs professional ones made? She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WIth those great pics, who need professional ones made! ashley, she is seriously so cute! I love how you are enjoying her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I for sure thought that when I got to the end of the post, there was going to be an announcement of a second baby on the way to capture pictures of!! ; )

    ReplyDelete