I will have her post on her page the recipe for this divine cookie cake she made & link it through to mine soon!
I loved all the cute little add on's to the wine glasses. Perfect for a girly night!
We all played a game called, "Left/Right/Center". It was the most fun game ever to play with a group of ladies. It's kind of like a Bunko, which is very popular in our area. Basically you have 18 ONE dollar bills. You play several rounds & put in 3 bills at a time. All you do is go around and roll the dice. If you have 3 bills you roll the 3 dice. If you have 2 or 1 you roll that number dice. If it lands on C you put a dollar in the center of the table. L goes to your neighbor, & R to your right neighbor. Whoever is left with money at the end of the round gets all the money in the middle!!! It's pure luck but super fun because everyone screams & gets really excited & chatty!






Jessi won the first 4, YES 4 rounds.. she took home over $200!
Gathering up my money that I won!
All the girls in the last round...
Winners of the night!
Today is MDO. I hit up Target quickly before I head back home. I found some great Paul Frank stuff for Avery's party. Also, thank you so much for all the kind feedback & websites. I am reviewing through a lot of them for Avery's outfit! =)

Final for Thursday, I need your prayers. I am suffering really bad right now with allergies & I am miserable. I feel great one week, & feel horrible the next. It is really starting to take a toll on my body & wearing me out. I am not sleeping well, have less energy, & never feel 100%. I have been on the phone with doctors trying to find a clinic because I think I need to visit an allergist to get weekly shots. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I just can't feel like this another day. Your prayers are much needed, I would truly appreciate it.
Happy THURSDAY!
You should try MSM pills.I used to have bad allergies and when I started taking MSM they went away. You can get it pretty much anywhere.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the theme you picked for her party! Very Cute! Hope you start to feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI love LRC too! Haven't played in a while though... hoping you get better! no fun being sick! :(
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better! This food is making me HUNGRY!! Looks divine!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya, girl. Living in SC I feel like I am drowing in yellow pollen!
ReplyDeleteThe hubs is going to an allergist that will only prescribe sublingual drops, which you can purchase for an entire year and administer yourself! No more trips to an office. They have been a lifesaver!
I take zyrtec at night and Benadryl or Sudafed when I need faster relief. Nasonex works too! So far, so good.
What about Avery? Does she have bad allergies?
Hang in there!
LCR is such a fun game! I have played at big family gatherings before and won close to $200! It's really fun and can get super loud.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great ladies night!
I'm a new follower.. check out my blog: littlemisssouthernlove.blogspot.com
xoxo.
Sorry that you aren't feeling well, I too suffer from allergies. It looks like you ladies had a great time. What were the other yummy treats you took pictures of? Can you share those recipies too? :)
ReplyDeleteWe play CLR all the time and love it!
ReplyDeleteLRC is so fun! My family plays when we all get together. It is great because even the young kids can play!
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better soon.
Looks like you lovely ladies had a great time. The food and drinks look amazing. Hope your allergies go away soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time with a fun group of friends. Hope you get to feeling better. XO
ReplyDeleteQuestion for Ashley or those that have played this game: how long will $18 last (meaning how long will the entire aka all rounds of this game go)? I'm having a get together soon and thinking about having this game for it. My get together will be guys and girls though so another question: can guys get into this? Lastly, where can you buy the dice (Target? Wal-mart?). Any info would be appreciated!
ReplyDeleteAshley
ReplyDeleteI have never commented on your blog but have read for awhile now! I live in Nashville and have been knocked out by my allergies this year more so than ever!! I went to the doctor yesterday to finally get better as I have been able to do nothing for the past two weeks except sleep! I got a steroid shot and felt better within an hour!! They also put me on breathing treatments at home every night from March to June and August until the 1st frost to help keep it in check. I have felt like a different women today and got through my entire to do list and then some!! Just some suggestions for you to talk with your doctor about!
I have the same allergy problem a life saver this season has been putting a few drops of eucalyptus oil when you take a hot shower and sinus rinse
ReplyDeleteI have got to try that game! Sounds like fun!!
ReplyDeleteFeel better! We just moved to FL, and I can't wait to find a group of girl friends to have night's out with!
ReplyDeleteplease tell us where to get the dice. the game sounds so fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had such a fun night! We just got that game, I'm excited to play now!
ReplyDelete