4.01.2011

Crafty Thursday

Thursday was my MDO day. Once we got home from school & I got Avery down for a nap I decided to make a little Easter wreath for my door. I am going to make a spring one before long so I wanted this one to be different than an actual "wood" type wreath. I thought it turned out super cute. I love the little chick in the middle.



I love adding decor to my decor. Sounds funny but that is when I get it just perfect the way I like it! So I found these adorable little grass/moss bunnies & added several to my formal dining arrangement. It added the perfect Easter touch.



I also picked up this little bunny this week. The little grass arrangement was too cute next to the bunny.



My sweet neighbor Amanda's little boy Harry had Hernia surgery yesterday so me & Avery made him a little goody basket to cheer him up. I hope it made his day!





Last night my sister in law Kara & my niece Stella came over for dinner & bow making. We like to get the girls together as much as possible so they grow up being close. They play so well together. We had chicken enchaladis & then started making bows galore. I have tons I am trying to get done for my friend Summer, I have just been so behind. We usually like to buy tons of ribbon & share so we can make lots of bows for our girls.




The girls had a ball playing together. I think every single little thing in my house they could find, they pulled out. The house ended up being a disaster but I love seeing my baby girl & niece play together so it's completely worth it.



Uncle Chad came home from his golf lesson & read the girls a book. PS- Chad dressed Avery that is why she doesn't match, LOL! TOO FUNNY, Dora Christmas bottoms & a spring top!



I like things tidy but whew, I just didn't want to do the dishes. I ended up doing them before bed because I couldn't look at them anymore.



They had cheese as well as Easter eggs & other random toys in the weirdest places. It's so funny to see what you can find after they are done playing & the pick up process begins!



Avery says, "Happy Friday"!!! I took this cute little picture of her this morning before we headed out to the gym. Could the flower get ANY BIGGER? Actually, YES! Happy FRIDAY!


10 comments:

  1. I was just a blog creeper since I had nothing better to do at work and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Avery is absolutely precious! Your are so freaking crafty!!!!!! My nieces would love to wear bows like miss Avery does, well I would love to see them wear them ha ha. I hope yall have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath! You're always so festive for every holiday/season!

    Avery is adorable (even when she doesn't match!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is so so so cute! You are very talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that door wreath!! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I think the flower is weighing her down! hahaha, no I'm kidding I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! Love Avery's flower headband! I think you should do a tutorial on hair-bow-making! (Hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flower!!! I can't wait for my little girl to get here so I can put huge flowers and bows on her. Speaking of bows and bow making, do you have a specific tutorial online you like to use, or have you just figured out how to make them by trial and error? Also, do you have any pointers on bow making? I am a fairly crafty girl, and am pretty sure I can handle making bows, but am game for any help/suggestions you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out that wreath it is super cute! I love the fun colors and the cute little eggs that is just too cute! Yay for moss bunnies and I love the pink bunny with the grass it looks like he is taking a nibble LOL...so cute!

    Awww ya'll look so pretty making bows! Thanks girl, I just loves you...your the bestest and a sweet friend to me! Check out all that ribbon LOL....

    Avery looks so presh and such a big girl in those last pics...wow she is so pretty!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very darlin' easter wreath!! I love your decor! I soooooo wish you would do a hair bow making tutorial!! ;) I make my little girls bows, but haven't mastered the layering of the different ribbons and would love to see how you make yours!! Avery is a doll baby!! :)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love looking at your blog and seeing everything SPRING!!!!

    ReplyDelete