Welcome March! We are so excited for this month. March always gives us a taste of spring & I love it! I took Avery outside since the weather was amazing today & took her picture before we left for the morning to run our errands & go to the gym. I always love how she holds her hands together when I take her picture or when she says, "please"... precious!
We also love March because of all the fun green during this month! My fun table escape is ready for this month. This is probably my favorite so far because Avery saw it & said, "Green Momma". Too precious!
I absoultely LOVE St. Patrick's Day AND all of your decorations! I'm Irish, so I guess I'm pretty biased :) Your little girl is a fashionista. Glad I stopped by! Blessings<3 MademoiselleMichael
Love your green table!! Very cute! Happy March :)
ReplyDeleteI always love your decorations for each holiday!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I LOVE your table...soo fun!
ReplyDeleteLove your table girl too precious and um can Ave get any cuter! I love her dress so precious
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sums
That dress is cuuute!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously can I hire you to decorate?!?! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI absoultely LOVE St. Patrick's Day AND all of your decorations! I'm Irish, so I guess I'm pretty biased :) Your little girl is a fashionista. Glad I stopped by! Blessings<3 MademoiselleMichael
ReplyDeleteLove the green decor! Your daughter is too cute!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com