Speaking of house warming, we are doing a fun party for my brother & his wife coming up & we did the invite in chandeliers! Don't you just love this yummy green? Tiffany is obsessed with fun greens & her formal dining room is in a fun green, so we thought this was very appropriate. Here is the invite that we sent out to their close friends & family, I can hardly wait to start the decorating for this fun party we are hosting in their new home.

By Saturday night we were ready to get Avery out a bit. She had been in all day so we wanted to let her play so we called our sister in law & told her & my niece to come too. I have to be honest, I was nervous because I haven't always been a huge fan of Chucky Cheese because of the madness & kids/people everywhere but they had a kids area for her age & it was actually perfect. Her & Stella road rides & had a blast! Honestly, us adults had fun too!









Today Chad's parents had lunch at their house! Chad's Mom always has a Birthday dinner for Birthday's so we celebrated Chad & my niece Kelsey's Birthday together. It was a great day with family!
It was so warm today so I got a few pictures of Avery in her little capri pants with no socks, she loves days like these.


My beautiful niece...

We enjoyed being outside in the nice weather & got a little taste of spring.





Chad got some great cards with money for his Birthday because he has been wanting to stock up on his golf stuff before the season starts. Happy Birthday honey!

We had our Dave Ramsey class tonight with our church group & it was amazing! Chad & I are learning so much to apply in our marriage, and also in how to teach Avery to save, give & spend as she gets older. I love learning new things to apply in our day to day life & also to be able to teach in our children's lives too. It is really helping me to grow & strengthening so many areas of our marriage as well. I feel blessed.
And here is to a wonderful week!
My husband and I took a Dave Ramsey class last summer before we got married. I agree, it's a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the girls holding hands, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how your house-warming party turns out! I'm sure it will be fab! Avery looks so precious! You dress her so cute! I can't wait until it's warm enough here to wear capri pants!
ReplyDeleteChuck E. Cheese always stresses me out too. But, my girls love it and sometimes it's nice to just let them run off some of that energy.
ReplyDeleteHave you checked our ez-mealz.com? It's a Dave Ramsey meal planning sight. I just started this week with it and so far, it's AWESOME!