10.08.2012

Silent Auction Information

I wanted to post this amazing video that our news team put together on behalf of Matt, Julee & Preslee as well as their families.



I will be traveling with some of my friends & sisters in Christ to be with our Julee this week for the funeral. Please continue to keep her in your prayers she needs all of our support, love & prayers.

If you follow Melissa via twitter she is setting up to have people send cards to ensure we can get them to Julee.  Also there are all kinds of donations being made at several locations you can check out! Our sweet Sarah at "Life Sweet Life" is setting up some arrangements for silent auctions to be go on this week so go check out her blog!

I feel so blessed to have such a great group of blogging friends in our community!  

We sure do love you Julee!




6 comments:

  1. This absolutely breaks my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless over this as I said...
    I would like to donate if I can something. I work for an Early Childhood company, so maybe a basket of children's books for the auction?
    Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. This absolutely broke my heart. I can't imagine the heartbreak they are going through. Sending my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cried all day Sunday and I dont even know her. I have read her blog since before she was pregnant. She hasnt left my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that video was heartbreaking especially the last minute or so. ill help any way i can. this is just so so awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo of you all with your dear friend Julee :)

    ReplyDelete