10.07.2012

Prayers

I have a heavy heart today as we have heard devastating news of our friend Julee's husband, who passed away in a car accident.  You can read the brief story here.


My heart hurts for my friend today & I can't even fathom it.  I'm just sad.

Please keep Julee & her sweet daughter Preslee & their family in prayers during this difficult time.  A few friends & I will be attending the funeral we assume next week, but no news as of yet.





24 comments:

  1. oh my God! Ive read her blog since before she got prego! Oh my God! Prayers sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, PRAYING. The shock just won't go away. Only He knows the number of our days. We just need to live each day surrounded by those we love and treasure every moment. Big hugs to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless and beyond saddened. At times like this I do question God....it is beyond awful. Praying for some peace and understanding for the Turner and Bell family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also been reading Julee's blog for a long time. Such devastating news. Keeping their family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I have chills. I've been following Julie's blog for a long time. This is just devastating news. My cousin just lost her husband in a tragic accident in January and left behind my cousin, a 6 year old son, and 14 month old twin daughters. This has changed my family's lives forever. I'm praying for Julee, Preslee, and their entire family. Words cannot describe how sorry I am. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I'm SO SAD! I've read her blog forever and even follow her on instagram! I can not even imagine! There are no words. Saying a huge prayer for her now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in tears for them. I have read her blog for a while now. Prayers are going up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! My heart absolutely breaks for her. I have read her blog & even though I don't actually know her I'm absolutely heart broken. Can't even imagine what she's going through. Prayers definitely going up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is heart wrenching news. I have followed her blog for over 2 years and I just can't believe this. I'm praying for her and sweet Preslee right now!! Thank you for posting Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart breaks for this family and friends of Matt. I don't know them personally but I follow their blog. This just breaks my heart. Praying for all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just terrible news. I have read Julee's blog for a long time, I can't even imagine. God embrace and bless her family during this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ashley,

    Thank you for posting this so we can pray. I am stunned. Please let us know any more news when you feel it is appropriate.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Mom and I both follow your and Julee's blog....we are heartbroken. We are both praying for Julee and Preslee and their families. We will lift you all up in the coming days and weeks....May God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am shocked also. I cannot imagine her grief. God's timing is perfect... we don't know the reason behind this. but it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This breaks my heart Ash! I am in tears! All they have been through, the struggles to have presh Preslee, the love Julee and Matt have for each other that precious little girl and their doggie, I just can't even begin to fathom! I am so heart broken for her!

    Please send my condolences,
    love you
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for you, Julee, and all her loved ones. What a tragedy. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just can't even believe it. Praying for their ENTIRE family. So devastating & sad.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This story just makes me so sad. I've enjoyed reading their blog for a few years now. Praying for all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so heartbreaking. I have had a heavy heart all day too. I only "know" Julee thru blogging and social media but after years of reading about someone's life you really feel you get to know them. I am praying for her and her family and also all of her friends who do know her in real life. This is one of those things we could never understand.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Only know Julee through reading her blog, but I am just devastated and heartbroken by this tragic news. Praying that Jesus will hold her close and grant her and her special family the strength and comfort that only He can give. Love and hugs to you, Julee! Thank you for posting this, Ashley xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't even imagine. Prayers for this family :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sad when I heard the news on blogger ! I've been following her blog for some time and I'm just sad so sad !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ashley-Thank you for the comment. I am truly blessed by being able to try to help. Please know that we are praying for all of you-for Julee, her family and her friends. I cannot imagine the pain that any of you are feeling right now. Please let us all know if there is anything else we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been reading Julee's blog for several years now and even though I don't know her personally, I feel like I do.

    I am beyond heartbroken for her and Preslee. Words cannot even begin to express my sympathies to both of them and all of Matt's family and friends.

    They are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete