9.19.2012

My sweet Family

I had to share some of our new fall picture!  ENJOY!

{Praying Daddy goes home in a few days, day 14, we got this}













Forever grateful during a time that I needed to smile the most!  #KatieColeRocks



16 comments:

  1. What beautiful family pictures! Your family is just gorgeous. It's great to see you smiling during this difficult time dealing with your dad's health. I continue to pray he will get better soon and get to go home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are adorable! I love the colors you wore. I feel for you right now. I have been through this same thing with my parents. It is exhausting in every way. Just remember you will be stronger and capable to deal with most anything after this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous family photos! My favorite has to be Avery in the car with the quote. I also love your hair! Continued prayers for your dad's recovery. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures and love your hair, as always! Still praying for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful family pictures. love all the colors, screams of Fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley your fall family photos are beautiful. It's funny cause your baby girl in some photos look like you and then on others photos with her dad she looks like him. But they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should do a tutorial for how you did your hair for the pictures. It looks amazing and so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures!! Trying to find a good place to take outdoor pics here. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. You are an amazingly strong lady! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit!! Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful family!!! I love these pictures....do you mind saying where they were taken? I love the backgrounds!!

    Praying your dad goes home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for your family & your Dad! Love the pictures, they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures of you all ! Praying for your dad and his speedy recovery !!1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ashley your Fall phots are beautiful, as is your family. I can't get over how big Avery is getting, she's an adorable little girl. I've been reading your blog for awhile now and wanted to leave a reply. I've been keeping your Dad and you as well as your family in my prayers. It'll be great news when your Dad is finally home and enjoying his life and family again. I pray it is SOON! Thanks for sharing your photos, you're very blessed to have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful family, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete