







We got the group of girls together & celebrated at PF Changs that evening for Tiff's birthday celebration. We had such a great time, as we always do!
Happy Birthday Tiffany you are one special lady!







She was so cute opening her cards from us!



Afterwards we went to this local place for more girl time & smiles. There was a guy there doing some card tricks so it kept us entertained most of the evening with lots of laughs!



Saturday morning I got up & around & headed out of town to Branson with my sister in law Kara, my Mother in-law & her best friends. One is from California & the other from South Arkansas. Each year these 3 ladies get together for their "annual girls week" where they go somewhere together & spend a whole week together of vacation. This year was Branson so they asked us daughters to come up for the night to enjoy some girl time!
Kara, Jackie & I drove up on Saturday. Once we arrived, we all had a toast!
Brenda brought 2 of her best friends sweet gifts!

We all enjoyed catching up on the couch & telling stories then it was time for us girls to get dolled up for dinner. Me & Kara did the ladies hair & make-up!

How beautiful are these ladies, & can you believe almost 60? Wow!
{Sorry MIL, had to share that info, it's something to be proud of, wink}


We took a few pictures before we left. I can't say how much I love these girls. I am so thankful to have married into Chad's family. I love my Mother in-law & sis so much!



I loved Jackie too! Met her for the first time this weekend! SUPER sweet!


After a fun time of getting ready at the condo, we hopped in a cab & off to dinner we went. We enjoyed a great meal & then went to a local spot to watch some music & watch people dance. It was really fun!












Another fun weekend with some awesome friends & family!

Happy week to all!
Okay, it's time I say Hi... I've been following your blog since you were pregnant with Avery and I love it! Avery is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love that floatie that the kids are wearing. I have a 26 month old daughter and have been searching for something that would work for her. I went to amazon.com and ordered one immediately.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.... Your blog is my absolute FAVE! off all of the blogs I follow, I look forward to yours the most!!!
ReplyDeleteForthischildiprayed-Ashley.blogspot.com
You are beautiful as always:) And I love how in Branson you were the one is bright colors:)
ReplyDelete