6.14.2011

Garage, Avery & Flies!

Wow, how is this picture to end my crazy busy day of sweating in 90 degree fly infested weather in our garage, for 3 hours! Thought you might like to see me at my finest. LOL! Really, I am on my 3rd day of not washing my hair & after my sweat fest today, it's time.

Good news, I lost 5 lbs of sweat!



Today on my agenda was to detail our garage. I had decor stuff from parties everywhere & it was stressing me out.



Everything has a home, although I still have some labeling & more detailed organizing to do in the cabinets, it's a start because before nothing was in these cabinets.



Avery & I spent the entire afternoon cleaning & organizing! I still have a long way to go, but it's looking great so far & CLEAN!



I even added this sign in my garage at the front so everyday when I drove away or came home, I would see it as a reminder that, "I CAN DO IT"! =)



Really I wanted to post a few things on Miss Avery. She is loving life right now being home everyday with her Momma for summer break from MDO. It's actually been really nice for me too. I feel normal again 100% now than in the past 2 years. I feel on routine, happy, content, peaceful & in love. She is really starting to be my little buddy & loves doing everything that I do! It's so much fun when they start getting into the stage where they want to copy everything we do!



One day she was playing with a pair of my shoes & it was so cute. She walked around the house for hours in them & I just ate it up!

I loved how they even matched her cute zebra outfit!







She loves to find my lip gloss & put it on everyday before we leave the house.



We have been enjoying going to the pool each day after the gym. It's been great for Avery to play with other kid's & enjoy learning to swim in the water. I think she is going to love taking swim lessons before too long.




If we aren't at the pool we spend the afternoon outside in the sprinkler or in her baby pool playing. She loves watering plants & the grass with the water hose. She says, "Horsey eat grass". I'm loving all these formed sentences.




Summer has just started & it's been absolutely perfect so far, (minus all the annoying crazy flies). Looking forward to all the fun days ahead with my little girl & friends.

Speaking of flies, can you believe this picture? Our cousin lives in Hong Kong & she posted this fly on FB today, I DIED!

Can't.handle.it.


5 comments:

  1. THAT'S a fly? WOW. They grow them big in HK. It looks like Cicada that we have here in TN. Love all the cute Avery bathing suit pictures. What a gorgeous child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new spruced up blog!! And I will say you look pretty dang good for 3 days of sweating! I love Avery's swimsuit, she's such a little diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! And I can't even begin to imagine not having to wash my hair for 3 days - I wash it in the morning, and by bedtime it needs it again, lol. As always, Avery looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete