
This week I am posting my formal dining room. I will do the rest of the house over the next few days/weeks.

I have gone all out for the 4th this year. It's a huge fun Holiday for our family, but even more so this year because we are having a huge party to celebrate the reveal of my brother & his wife's baby boy or girl! We are excited! I can't wait to find out what their little "firecracker" will be, hehe!

Enjoy the rest of the pictures!













I made a fun wreath for my front door but have had it in our dining room until closer to the Holiday.




Stay tuned for some more fun goodies, Im even doing a fun giveaway!
Love it all! I love seeing that someone else has decorated for 4th of July already! :)
ReplyDeleteI made a 4th of July wreath and have had it hanging on my front door for two weeks now! I think my wreath has the same stars.
Here is my wreath:http://www.ouroklahomanest.com/2011/06/blues.html
I Love it! Looks great! I wish I was that creative!
ReplyDeleteI love the decorations! You are giving me an itch to add some red, white, and blue around my house too.
ReplyDelete