2.23.2011

Birthday Celebrations!

February, March, April, May, & June all bring alot of celebrating for our friends & family. It seems like my entire family has a Birthday between those months along with all my friends. I am a huge fan of celebrating Birthday's. It comes only once a year, why not enjoy it & have a reason to celebrate!? I am ALL about celebrating life! After all, we are celebrating another year that the good Lord has blessed us with- right??

Yesterday was Chad's 34th Birthday!!! (He says that he is only 24, ha)! We spent the day in Tulsa Monday getting him fitted for some wedges for golf. He is a huge golfer & does everything he can to make his game better, so we started off the season right with some new goodies! Last night we enjoyed a nice evening at Carraba's with both of our families to celebrate & had a yummy dinner. I love how our parents are close! Birthday desert was special requested from a local place that we love called, "Fred's Hickory", where we also spent Valentines Day. They made him a fresh homemade cheesecake.

We will be also celebrating with his family on Sunday so I will be posting some more pictures then. Chad's Mom always has a great dinner Birthday celebration at her home for the kids. We will be celebrating our niece Kelsey's Birthday then too!











Along with Chad's Birthday was also our friend Serenity's Birthday! Us girls decided to get together & throw her a little lunch Birthday at our friend Amy's house. Serenity is also 16 weeks pregnant & looking amazing! She hasn't felt the best the past few months dealing with morning sickness so we thought what better way to cheer her up & make her smile to throw her a Birthday lunch!

The kids enjoyed playing while us Mommas enjoyed a nice lunch at the Birthday table Amy created for Serenity! Serenity even had her on "Birthday plate". It was super cute & a great day!













5 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for over a year now. You and I both have a daughter that share the same birthday. After reading your post today, I learned your husband and I share the same birthday as well, along with George. That is CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Chad! Looks like y'all had a great time!!! Feb. is a crazy birthday month for us too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ash! love that outfit you have on for the birthday dinner. Those jeans are very flattering on you with that top. Maybe it's because you don't wear jeans a lot...but you look great in them you should more often!
    you are a good reminder to celebrate EVERYTHING in life. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your husband! You look great! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley-
    Love reading your blog! You always post the cutest things and give me so many decorating ideas. I have to know where your friend got that adorable chalkboard stand...it is so neat!
    Could you please let us know? Thanks - have fun celebrating all the birthday's! Marci in TN
    thepetersfamily3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete