Ya'll, this weekend while I was shopping with my mom & sister in law for our Christmas, I just so happened to pick out these adorable boots! I am in love & can't wait to get them so I can wear them with leggings, jeans, dresses... they are adorable.. Thanks, Santa! =)

I also picked out this adorable Houndstooth print scarf to wear with my new black jacket...
Love the fashion finds! JUST purchased similar items recently. Must have for this Fall/Winter!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, love the boots girl! I need you to come to KS and give me a style makeover, I'm such a boring frumpy mommy lately! I'm too cheap to ever spend any money on myself, I always get WAY too carried away for the girls and totally slack on myself. Your definitely getting me to try a little harder, you always look stinkin' adorable!
ReplyDeleteMuch love!
Very nice!!! LOVEEEE
ReplyDeleteI'm digging the boots... Great taste, girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the boots! Where did you find the scarf? I've been looking for one like that!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots!!
ReplyDeleteSummer :0)
Great finds!!! Love the boots. You can wear those with anything!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots!! I need to come and get some fashion tips from you and Tiffany!! Y'all always look SO cute!
ReplyDelete