When I was first escorted from the car to the door and saw how cute the porch itself was decorated, I new that I was in for a huge surprise when I opened that door. The tables were decorated in all of my colors; pink, green, turquoise, and orange with a splash of zebra as my accent. The food table had so many amazing goodies, and several of my "favorite" foods. And the cake... amazing. From the look to the taste, it will forever be my favorite cake. It was vanilla on the top layer and strawberry on the bottom. The girls also had a candy table set up in the kitchen that were all of my colors, along with all of the punches and drinks! I love detail... and this shower was very detailed.... I loved how they had cranberry's in the water. It was such a nice lovely touch. I especially loved how they designed every little detail down to the giveaway gifts where every guest got to take home a goody bag with candy that was set out on the table, along with a wallet size picture of my belly. My best friend is very talented and took pictures of me when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant, and then utilized a lot of the pictures for guests to take home. The pictures were also displayed on a board where each guest was to write a note to Avery. It was so fun reading them, I even cried. Almost everything was accented with zebra ribbon and it added such a nice touch of class, and of course fun!
I opened SO many amazing gifts from SO many amazing people. It's so neat to see how much your friends truly care about you, and want to share these special moments in life with you. We got everything!!! Too much to name, but enough to keep me busy Monday morning in her room going through everything. I know one thing, this little diva will be wearing a different tutu everyday after she is born! Ha! She got SO many tutu's and cute things that were monogrammed... I just sat in her room today and starred... WAY TO CUTE!
So to close, I want to thank each and every friend that follows my blog for the love and support that was put into this day. I believe in "THANK YOU" whole heartedly and appreciating those who take the time in life to show you that they love you and truly do care by their acts of kindness. I know showers aren't easy and cost efficient so I am so appreciative of every little second, and penny spent. Oh yes, and thank you to all of the great people that have continued to send gifts in the mail. We are continuing each day to get packages randomly and gift cards... so I haven't forgotten about you guys. Enjoy the pictures!!!
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!


Your shower is way too cute! congrats. i just started following. hope you dont mind.
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable shower!!! Looks like you got sooo many cute things!!! You look great, love your outfit!!
ReplyDeleteHey momma!!! Sorry I wasn't able to make an appearance at your shower! (With R4C that morning...makes for a LONG day with an almost 8 month old). But I did pass along my gift with Rachel. Hope you liked it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Oh Ashley, all I can say is WOW!! What fun was that? Thank you for including me and my girls, we loved it!
ReplyDeleteit was a wonderful shower! Avery got so many great things!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, that looks like you have a lot of work to do organizing that! But it will be so much fun, it looks like you had an amazing shower!!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is you had a heck of a shower!
ReplyDeleteShe will have all of the outfits she'll need! Hopefully she'll get a chance to wear everything before she gets too big.
Wow! Such a fun shower -- loved all the pics. Hope you're taking it easy these next few weeks!
ReplyDeleteAvery is a very special baby and has tons of loving friends and family around her already. What a lucky girl! I loved your shower! The girls did great! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful shower!!!! I love all the colors!
ReplyDeleteIt was such a fun shower!! Loved all your gifts and I am totally wanting some of them for Bree =)...I did not see you open that baby bag - LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the great pictures of your special baby shower. Looks like Avery is going to be dolled up everyday, I look forward to seeing pictures of her in the outfits through your blog. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Found your blog through Rachels! That must be the cutest baby shower EVER! So colorful and fun! You are one lucky gal!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! What a fab baby shower!!! Wish I could have been there and see all the fab gifts - so cute, but me and the honey were on vacation in San Diego. Hope to see your sweet face soon - once a month is to long!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is my kind of decorations! I loved everything about it!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask..
Where did you get the FAB necklace you are wearing?