My friend Rachel tagged me on this fun little game, so any of my fellow blogger friends, join in and do it too!!!
8 things I am looking forward to:
My little Avery Elizabeth
Going into labor
Having my body back
My baby shower this weekend
Seeing my best friend
Eating lots of good food
Finishing up "nesting projects"
8 things I did yesterday:
Went to the doctor
Drove to Ft. Smith
Picked up our Baby Bed
Went to Target
Ate Mediterranean food for lunch
Took a nice warm bath
Watched American Idol
Put together the baby bed and bedding
8 things I wish I could do:
Eat less
Walk more
Clean (really clean)
Run a 1/2 marathon
Organize pantry
Get up earlier
Drink a Starbucks coffee everyday
Have a few Krispy cremes...
8 things I watch on TV:
American Idol
90210
Biggest Loser
The Hills
Sandra Lee Food Network
Regis and Kelly
Dr. Phill
Amazing Race (sometimes)
8 people to tag:
Melissa
Kelly
Tara
Lindsey
Emily
Andrea
Sarah
Taylor
Happy Thursday!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment