Im good now... home, but in pain still. I have propped the good ole feet up and talked to everyone I know on the phone this afternoon so it's made my day go by fast. We have Bible Study tonight and Im excited to see all of our friends!
4.29.2009
35 weeks and dialated 1 cenimeter!!!
I woke up this morning with a contraction. OUCH! I have been having Braxton Hicks on and off throughout the pregnancy but this one this morning was different, longer, and more painful. It lasted for 5 minutes and I haven't had another one since. My appt was at 1:30 and was yet another painful experience for me. Dr. H examined me and sure enough I was dialated to 1 cenimeter! YIPPEE! I had tons of questions for him, and he was so patient with me. I told him to bare with me since this was my first and I had not a clue what I was about to be going through, and what all of these aches and pains were. He so kindly reassured me that Im supposed to be in pain down low, and it's all normal. I can barely walk and waddled like a duck into his office, hehe! I do have to say that the exam was nothing but uncomfortable. I almost kicked him in the head because of the pain and wanted to jump out the window. Again, this is my first and I had never experienced an exam quit like that. After breaking out in a sweat and wanting to cry, he assured me it would be okay and reminded me of the end results, and again reminded me that I was 1 cenimeter and was making progress. We are thinking around the first of June, possibly earlier... he said to be prepared anytime, you just don't ever know. So the bags are getting packed before the weekend and Chad and I are finalizing some shopping for Avery. We still need to purchase the carseat/stroller set, bouncy seat, & the pack and play... and because of the amazing generosity and gift cards we have been sent, we are able to do just that! Oh and thank you to my friend Lindsay K, we received her pink boppy seat in the mail today, so much fun!!!!
Im good now... home, but in pain still. I have propped the good ole feet up and talked to everyone I know on the phone this afternoon so it's made my day go by fast. We have Bible Study tonight and Im excited to see all of our friends!

Im good now... home, but in pain still. I have propped the good ole feet up and talked to everyone I know on the phone this afternoon so it's made my day go by fast. We have Bible Study tonight and Im excited to see all of our friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh honey, you are on your way now!!! Get lots of rest, let me and the girls know if you need anything at all.
ReplyDeleteOh and it begins!! Can I bring yall dinner tomorrow night? Text me or email me and let me know...if not tomorrow, how about Friday? How does Chilis or Outback sound? Let me know!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe end is near and believe the reward you recieve is incredible! Enjoy last moments of little Avery kicking you and moving around. She is going to be in your world in no time. Have a great lunch with Melissa tomorrow, I think that is what she told me. Take care Ashley! Amie
ReplyDeleteyou are just too adorable! :) Hope it goes by fast for ya!!! cant wait to see pics of your sweet lil one.
ReplyDeleteawe, you are too cute! I am new to your blog but love it!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I can NOT wait till I get to that point!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so close to having her!! Yay!! That's awesome that you are already starting to dilate!
ReplyDeleteyay! I have a feeling she will come early. Kick your feet up and get lots of rest girl!
ReplyDeleteWow, already a 1cm...you'll go early for sure! You look adorable!
ReplyDelete