1.05.2010

Monday Night Recap

Chad watched Ave for the evening while I went to a friends house to enjoy some girl time...

Ya'll, last night was so fun! Several of my girlfriends got together to watch, "The Bachelor". My friend Suz hosted, & it was so fun! We plan to meet up every Monday night at her house in our sweats & with a dish so we can enjoy some laughs while watching our favorite show!

First we all played in the kitchen & baked some cookies & had Lane blow out her candle because she had a Birthday a few days ago! Jenn had her a pie with a candle in it! It was so cute! We all sat to eat & turned on the show! Can I tell you that I seriously have never laughed so hard? It was so funny going through all of the ladies & watching their cheesy little lines to Jake. One even fell on her way to introduce herself. We all sat their & picked our favorites & even got embaressed at how some of them acted!

So far our favorites are Kenley & Rebecca. They were so down to earth. Kenley was cute & tender like Jake. They even looked alike. Rebecca is HELLO GORGEOUS! One thing she mentioned was that # 1 in her life was God first. I immediately fell for her when she said that. I think Jessica B is a doll face too! The girl in the yellow dress! I wasn't pleased with a lot of the others. But so far, these are my 3 personal fav's!

I hate to say, Jake is a tad cheesy, BUT I love him because of all of his values & standards. He is a good ole boy with morals & that is what I like. Honestly, he reminds me a ton of my husband Chad. Quiet, shy, a little timid, but a heart of gold! And, a man that posesses alot of class! So, I think I am a huge fan of this bachelor this season!





15 comments:

  1. Girl I LOVED Tenley as well, she was AH-dorable!! Lindsey and I totally blogged our Bachelor recaps as well, great minds think alike!

    Hope Miss A is doing well, cute picture of her and Chad!

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a watch party too! This season is going to be great! I love getting wrapped up in other people's drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl,
    I loved Rebecca and the girl in the yellow dress....I think she was the one that fell! I thought she was a sweetie though! What was up with the girl who brought all the candies....um o.k., and I LOL when the one girl came out in the flight attendant outfit...OMG!
    I agree with you he is just a tad cheesy....
    Some of the pick up lines the girls used were sooo funny :0)
    I am glad ya'll had fun....
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great you had some girl time! Important when your a Mom and that you have a set date night with your girlfriends to meet up every Monday!!
    Kim
    http://kimberly-kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Tenley too!! And Ali! Your Bachelor parties look like so much fun! My mom and I were joking too about how when the girls get out of the limo the say or give the corniest things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your girl Batchelor party idea! FUN! Tenley was precious, as was Ali (girl in yellow dress, right?). Looks like a lot of drama this season. WOW! Some of those girls were....BOLD and frankly, a little NUTS! My hubby would have run for the hills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time. Some of those girls last night embarrassed me! haha. Especially the girl in the flight attendant outfit. I liked the girl in the yellow dress, too. Even though she tripped and ripped her dress a little, she at least looked cute while doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this show too! I really liked Ella from Tennessee. Love her accent! I can't stand how almost every girl wears something that let s EVERYTHING hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been watching the bachlor since the days of Trista and Ryan. I didn't watch these last 2 mainly because I was pregnant and had a 6 year old to care for and home became to busy :)
    I am however jumping back on the band wagon on The Bachlor this season-can't say just yet which lady I like for him as of yet.
    Happy New Year and Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta Love Girl Nights!
    We need them.
    Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. last night was so much fun! it should get better when he gets rid of about 10 more! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I am even more sad I missed:( Boo!! It looks like you girls had fun. I will be there next week though, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder how long we have to wait until it is shown here in Australia. I can't wait, it sounds like a fun series. Hope its on a night when my hubby is out at sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to live in Arkansas!!! I want to join the party!!! Hey I want to know what Avery is wearing on your most recent post?? Are those leggings?? Because you KNOW I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I LOVE the Bachelor!!! I came over to your blog after reading a comment you posted on Courtney's blog and then I was looking at this post and recognized Suz, we are blog friends and always comment on each other's post! Such a small blog world ha ha! Wish I lived in AR so I could come to the party too!

    Your daughter is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete