1.04.2010

The "Bachelor"

My FAVORITE show. . .

Look who is the new Bachelor? Pretty cute huh?

I can't tell you how stoked I am about this show coming on. It's my FAVORITE & I get so involved with the girls & who they are going to pick. Im looking forward to this season because me & several girls decided to get together & make it a girls night! My friend Suzette that I met through blogging is hosting tonight's & us girls are all bringing a dish & going to enjoy each others company! I can't wait! Stay tuned for more weekly updates & thoughts on this Bachelor, Jake! What a cutie!!!

16 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I am a huge fan of the bachelor and can't wait for this season to start up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait either! I am a huge Jake fan, especially since he is from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for The Bachelor to start too!! I have been watching this show for years! I love Jake, especially because he is from Texas! Come over to my blog on Tuesday for "Bachelor Tuesdays" to talk about all the drama from Monday nights episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, I'm watching too but his whole hyping up being a pilot is killing me. My husband is a commercial pilot too and it's just toooooo cheesy! My husband said there are some pilots that will wear their uniforms to the mall and grocery store just so people will talk to them. In fact, we saw someone in Buckhead in Atlanta at the mall last week with theirs on! That part is just cheesy but I'm so watching and wish I had a girl's night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bachelor too. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's just lovely!!! Can't wait to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, HOTTIE!!!
    Cannot wait for the show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the bachelor!!! So excited! I've NEVER missed a season since it started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told myself I wouldn't watch this season because I wasn't as excited to see who the Bachelor would be. But I totally changed my mind when the commercials showed him without his shirt on :) HOTTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the Bachelor started our girls night two years ago, What we do after the first show is vote on the girl we think he'll pick. We secretly write the girls name paper and the host will hide away until the last show. A prize at the end is always great.
    I am excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited, too! My husband is even going to watch it this season with me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! Im so glad to another that loves this show!! I always wonder why I STILL watch this show but ya know....I LOVE IT and cant get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't usually watch the show, but one of my co-workers is good friends with Ashley (the teacher from Pittsburg), who actually lives in VA.

    Sounds like you will have an awesome girl's night every week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the show!!!! I just wanted to also say that I wish you success with your 21 day journey. You can do anything you put your beautiful mind too. Take care and look forward to more posts about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the first show is always so full of suspense....to see everyone's reaction to one another and seeing Jake's reaction was even neater!
    Also...much success with your 21 day journey! very admirable!
    your blog is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a HUGE bachelor fan!!! I really hope Jake finds someone who treats him well. So far, I am not that impressed with a lot of the girls he has picked. I will be shamelessly watching every episode though!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete